A compatibility mode that runs on the Desktop version of Internet Explorer 11, and allows certain websites to look and behave as they should. This guarantees that companies (or individuals) can safely upgrade the employees' OS and/or browser without losing functionality. For more info, read here.
- Type gpedit.msc to open Group Policy Editor.
- Go to User Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Windows Components -> Internet Explorer.
- Find the line that says "Let users turn on Enterprise Mode from the Tools menu", and set it to Enabled.
- Close IE11 and open it again. Press ALT to see the menu toolbar -> Click Tools.
- Now you can enable Enterprise Mode for any website you feel requires it.